Terms of service
Rules and regulations of the 3rd International Seminar on Behavioral Methods
I. General rules
- This document concerns the rules of the 3rd International Seminar on Behavioral Methods which will be held on 18-20 September 2014 in META Hotel in Szczyrk, Poland.
- The following terms used in this document shall mean:
- Organizer: Business Service Galop Katowice and Center for Experimental Medicine, Medical University of Silesia in Katowice .
- Participant: a person registered with the form available on the website of the Seminar.
- The organizer reserves the right to make changes to the program of the Seminar and agrees to publish updates on the website.
- The official website of the Seminar is available at: http://behavioral-methods.pl/page/4/preliminary_program/#4
- The Seminar plenary sessions, lectures of invited guests and panel discussions will be delivered in English.
- Acknowledging of the rules provided by this document is an integral part of the application for participation in the Seminar and applies to all participants.
II. Application for participation
- Conditions of participation in the Seminar are:
- Registration by filling an electronic form available on the website of the Seminar,
- making payment of an appropriate fee of 450 PLN (before 1st May 2014) or 550 PLN (after 1st May 2014) to a following bank account:
Beneficiary name: Business Service Galop
Beneficiary bank: Raiffeisen Bank
Beneficiary account no: 15 1750 0012 0000 0000 1067 5944
IBAN: PL 15 1750 0012 0000 0000 1067 5944
- The organizer is not responsible for issues caused by filling the form with the inappropriate data.
III. The Seminar fee
- The Seminar fee for participants registering before 1st May 2014 is 450 PLN, for those registering from 1st May 2014 is 550 PLN.
- The fee covers organizational costs and board during the Seminar hours and does not cover the cost of accommodation or travel.
- Invoices are being issued accordingly as chosen during the registration process.
- The organizer has the right not to allow participant an access to the Seminar if the participant did not pay the fee for participation in the Seminar and is unable to present a confirmation of payment.
- Exhibition will take place in the same location and time as the Seminar.
- Partners (Exhibitors) of the Seminar are informed by the organizer that they are not allowed to lead marketing efforts that are unethical or violate legal or moral standards.
- Participants stay in a place intended for exhibition areas is voluntary.
- The organizer of the Seminar does not accept responsibility for the form of media and marketing used and directed towards the participants.
V. Cancellation of participation
- Information about resignation should be provided to the organizer by sending a message to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case of resignation the participant shall be entitled to reimbursement of registration fee minus handling charges:
- Cancellations notified up to 60 days before the Seminar – no handling charges
- Cancellations notified up to 30 days before the Seminar - handling charges equal 35% of the fee
- Cancellations notified 14 (or less) days before the Seminar - participants are not entitled to reimbursement of expenses
VI. The final provisions
- The cost of accommodation and traveling to the Seminar is covered by the participant.
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the Seminar in case of circumstances independent of him. In such a case no cancellation handling charges apply. At the same time, the Organizer does not cover additional costs incurred by a participant in connection with the Seminar.
- The organizer reserves the right to change speakers for independent reasons. In such a case the participant is not entitled the right to compensation on the part of the organizer.
- Organizer cannot be held responsible for personal belongings of the participant that are lost, destroyed or stolen during the Seminar.
- Participants assume full liability for damage done by them both on the premises holding any activities related to the Seminar, as well as within the accommodation place.
- This document becomes valid on the date of its posting on the website of the Seminar.
- The organizer has the right to change the regulations. Changes become binding when posted on the website.
Any changes made in this document will be posted on the Seminar website under the section “Registration”.